OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The SLX Series offers the next level of wireless performance. Systems include the SLX4 receiver with Auto Freq. Selection, 1/4"/XLR outs, infrared sync link, detachable antennas, backlit LCD, power/freq. lockout, rack-mount hardware, and metal construction. The SLX2 handheld transmitter features a backlit LCD, 8hr operation, and 300' range. 20 systems can be used simultaneously.
Audio Output Level (ref. +/Â– 38 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone)
XLR connector (into 600 Ohm load): Â–13 dBV
1/4 inch connector (into 3000 Ohm load): Â–2 dBV
XLR connector: 200 Ohms
1/4 inch connector: 1 kilohm
Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
Pin 2: Audio
Pin 3: No Audio
-105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
>70 dB, typical
12 to 18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
42 mm H x 197 mm W x 134 mm D (1.65 x 7.76 x 5.28 in.)
816 g (1 lb. 13 oz.)
- SM58 Handheld MicrophoneSLX2 Handheld TransmitterSLX4 Diversity ReceiverAutomatic Frequency SelectionAutomatic Transmitter Setup960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidthDetachable 1/4 wave antennasMicroprocessor-controlled diversityRF presence LED5-segment audio meterMulti-function, backlit LCDLow battery indicatorFrequency and power lockoutRugged metal chassisVolume control on rear of unit1/2 rack designFurnished rack hardwareNon-slip bumpers for use out of rackXLR and 1/4" outputs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21339
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device