*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Always Come Through Clear With The Shure SLXD24D/SM58-H55 Dual Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Your performance should never be in question. Whether presenting, educating, praising or entertaining, your relationship with your audience is singular. With SLX-D Digital Wireless you can stand confidently on a strong foundation and build the wireless installation to match ongoing demands, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
In front of an audience, clarity is simply essential. SLX-D provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with 120 dB dynamic range.
From the leader in digital wireless technology, SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance.
Ready to perform for all-day conferences and nighttime performances—up to 8 hours of use from either 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- SLXD4D Dual Digital Wireless Reciever
- (2) SLXD2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: G58 - 514 to 558 Mhz, 1/10 mW output
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size
- JB Band: 125 kHzAll
- Other Bands: 25 kHz
- Varies by region
- Image Rejection: 70 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Latency: 3.2 ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (+1, −2 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range, A-weighted, typical: 120 dB @1% THD
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
- System Audio Polarity
- XLR: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of XLR output.
- TRS: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) with respect to the ring of the 6.35 mm output.
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 °F to 122 °F (−18 °C to 50 °C)
- Storage Temperature Range−20°F to 165°F (−29°C to 74°C)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details