The Shure Model UA845UWB Antenna Distribution System allows four receivers to use the same set of antennas.
The cascade connectors allow connections to a fifth receiver or a second UA845UWB. There are also power connectors for distributing power to each receiver. RF signal amplification compensates for insertion loss from splitting the antenna input to multiple outputs. A button on the front panel switches between one of five frequency bands from 174 to 1805MHz.
UA845UWB Band Selection on the Front Panel
- 174 - 216 MHz
- 470 - 960 MHz
- 1240 - 1260 MHz
- 1492 - 1525 MHz
- 1785 - 1805 MHz
- 5 selectable frequency ranges
- Antenna A and B input overload LED indicators
- Five-way RF signal output
- Support QLX-D, ULX, ULX-D, SLX, and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- Internal power supply
- 4 DC power feeds for receivers (15V, 2.5A max)
- DC outputs for antenna bias (12V, 300mA max)
UA845UWB models include:
- 1 UA845UWB Antenna/Power Distribution System
- 4 Locking DC power cables (for UR4, ULXD4, ULXP4)
- 4 Non-locking DC power cables (QLXD4, SLX4, BLX4R)
- Ten 22 in. BNC cables
- Two 6 ft. BNC cables
- 2 Bulkhead adaptors
- 1 AC Power Cable (IEC power)
- 1 Pig-tail AC Cable (for the second UA845UWB or UR4, ULXD4D, ULXD4Q receiver)
- 1 Rack mount Hardware kit
- 1 Literature Package
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90529
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device