*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Make Sure Nothing Gets Lost In Transmission With The Shure ULXD2/B58A Wireless Handheld Transmitter w/ Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
This unit operates in the G50 (470-534 MHz) frequency band
With an interchangeable Beta 58A microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/B58A delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Gain Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or LR6 AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime (@ 10 mW): Shure SB900A: greater than 11 hours; Alkaline: 11 hours
- Housing: Machined aluminum
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
- Preamplifier Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) System (Gain Setting +20): 120 dBV, A-weighted, typical
- Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: less than 200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Proprietary Digital
- Power: 1 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.