*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Make Sure Nothing Gets Lost In Transmission With The Shure ULXD4 ULX-D Series Digital Wireless Receiver
This unit operates in the L50 (632-696 MHz) frequency band
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and Wireless Workbench 6
- Front panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Remoteable 1/2 wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware
- Power Requirements: 15 V DC @ 0.6 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps (plus Mute setting)
- Operating Range: 328 ft/100 m
- Full Scale Output
- 6.35 mm: +12 dBV
- XLR: LINE setting= +18 dBV, MIC setting= -12 dBV
- Network Interface: Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address, with or without gateway
- Housing: Galvanized Steel
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.