*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The UR4S+ is A Core Component of A Definitive Flagship Wireless System (The UHF-R)
The UR4S+ receiver is part of the flagship UHF-R system and provides a deluxe single-channel option for premium wireless. As "+"-versions these receivers include RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
How Many UHF-R Systems Can I Use Together?
You can use up to 47 compatible systems together without audio degradation or interference. Within a given frequency band, you can choose from 2400 selectable frequencies across a 60MHz bandwidth.
What Does The "+" Mean?
In addition to the UR4S, the UR4S+ includes RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- 2400 selectable Frequencies across 60 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 47 compatible channels per band
- Cascading: Includes RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including custom group upload)
- Flash Memory to store six 60-channel custom frequency groups
- Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function bit-mapped backlit LCD
- Built-in Ethernet network compatibility
- Shure's Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable antennas
- Shure's microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF Range: H4 (518-578 MHz)
- Overall Dimensions: 44 mm H x 483 mm W x 366 mm D (1.72 x 19.00 x 14.39")
- Net Weight: 10.9 lbs (5.0 kg)
- Housing: Galvanized Steel
- Audio Output Level: + 24 dBu (-6 dBu mic)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω active balanced (150 Ω mic)
- RF Sensitivity: -110 dBm typical for 12 dB SINAD; -105 dBm typical for 30 dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: 110 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 90 dB typical
- Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on XLR output pin 2 with respect to XLR pin 3 and on the tip of the 1/4-inch output jack.
- Power Requirements: 90 to 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 9.6 - 13.2 W
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.