*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The UR4S+ is A Core Component of A Definitive Flagship Wireless System (The UHF-R)
The UR4S+ receiver is part of the flagship UHF-R system and provides a deluxe single-channel option for premium wireless. As "+"-versions these receivers include RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
How Many UHF-R Systems Can I Use Together?
You can use up to 47 compatible systems together without audio degradation or interference. Within a given frequency band, you can choose from 2400 selectable frequencies across a 60MHz bandwidth.
What Does The "+" Mean?
In addition to the UR4S, the UR4S+ includes RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- 2400 selectable Frequencies across 60 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 47 compatible channels per band
- Cascading: Includes RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including custom group upload)
- Flash Memory to store six 60-channel custom frequency groups
- Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function bit-mapped backlit LCD
- Built-in Ethernet network compatibility
- Shure's Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable antennas
- Shure's microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF Range: L3 (638-698 MHz)
- Overall Dimensions: 44 mm H x 483 mm W x 366 mm D (1.72 x 19.00 x 14.39")
- Net Weight: 10.9 lbs (5.0 kg)
- Housing: Galvanized Steel
- Audio Output Level: + 24 dBu (-6 dBu mic)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω active balanced (150 Ω mic)
- RF Sensitivity: -110 dBm typical for 12 dB SINAD; -105 dBm typical for 30 dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: 110 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 90 dB typical
- Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on XLR output pin 2 with respect to XLR pin 3 and on the tip of the 1/4-inch output jack.
- Power Requirements: 90 to 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 9.6 - 13.2 W
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details