*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Get Quality Crafted Guitars For All - The Sire Larry Carlton A4 Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar In Vintage Sunburst Gloss
The LARRY CARLTON A4 is a combination of a quality design and specs. A4 has a solid spruce top and a solid mahogany back plate. It has two body shapes - Dreadnought and Grand Auditorium. It features rolled fretboard edges providing a more comfortable, and natural grip. A4 is designed after Larry Carlton's preference.
- Spruce and Mahogany wood combination for resonant low and rich midrange projection.
- Roasted Solid Spruce Top.
- Solid Mahogany Back plate
- Rosewood Rolled Edge Fingerboard that offers ease in playing.
- Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Body Shape: GA Cutaway
- Body Top Material: Roasted Solid Spruce
- Body Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Body Color: VS
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: 2.0mm Small
- String Nut: Bone nut, 43mm Width
- String Saddle: Bone Saddle, 72mm Width
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dove Tail Joint
- Pickups: 1 Piezo(under Saddle), 1 Condenser Mic.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Mic Mix
- Electronics: Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Knobs: Sire Acoustic Soft Knob
- Tuning Gear: Sire Acoustic Diecasting Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.