*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Sire Marcus Miller M7 Series 6 String Bass - Transparent Blue
The Sire M7 6-string is made of alder that produces a more balanced tone. Composed of a 5-piece neck, this instrument is the perfect choice for those who like modern performances.
- Alder body foundation giving a neutral tone. It offers a clear tone even with the low B string.
- The C-shaped neck is made of 5-piece wood for stability, essential to the highly tensioned strings in a 6-string bass.
- Marcus Pure Humbucker Advanced active pickups that delivers a powerful sound.
- Rolled Fretboard Edges.
- Body Material: Alder + Solid Flame Maple Wood
- Body Shape: Modern Bass Style
- Body Color: TBL, TBK
- Neck Material: Mahogany / Maple 5 Piece Neck
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 35“
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt Individual Bushing Type
- Fingerboard: Rosewood / Rolled Fretboard edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: Medium, 24 Frets
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- String Nut: 6 String Bone Nut: 54mm width
- Binding: None
- Pickups: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Miller Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Dual Pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle / Mid Frequency (Dual Pot), Bass, Mini Toggle (Active&Passive) 2 Mini Toggle (Pickup Series/Split/Parallel)
- Knobs: Modern Black Aluminum
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Custom
- Tuning Gear: Sire Diecasting Gear
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickguard: None
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.