OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Sire Marcus Miller M7 Series 6 String Bass - Transparent Blue
The Sire M7 6-string is made of alder that produces a more balanced tone. Composed of a 5-piece neck, this instrument is the perfect choice for those who like modern performances.
- Alder body foundation giving a neutral tone. It offers a clear tone even with the low B string.
- The C-shaped neck is made of 5-piece wood for stability, essential to the highly tensioned strings in a 6-string bass.
- Marcus Pure Humbucker Advanced active pickups that delivers a powerful sound.
- Rolled Fretboard Edges.
- Body Material: Alder + Solid Flame Maple Wood
- Body Shape: Modern Bass Style
- Body Color: TBL, TBK
- Neck Material: Mahogany / Maple 5 Piece Neck
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 35“
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt Individual Bushing Type
- Fingerboard: Rosewood / Rolled Fretboard edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: Medium, 24 Frets
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- String Nut: 6 String Bone Nut: 54mm width
- Binding: None
- Pickups: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Miller Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Dual Pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle / Mid Frequency (Dual Pot), Bass, Mini Toggle (Active&Passive) 2 Mini Toggle (Pickup Series/Split/Parallel)
- Knobs: Modern Black Aluminum
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Custom
- Tuning Gear: Sire Diecasting Gear
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickguard: None
Manufacturer: Sire USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details