*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Get An Upgraded Modern Bass With The Sire Marcus Miller M5 (2nd Generation) 5-String Bass Guitar In Transparent Blue
The Sire M5 is an upgraded modern bass in several layers; starting from the body to its neck for more energetic bass slapping, the Marcus preferred- hardware and electronics ready for any playing style, and its modern look and feel suitable in the Z generation.
- One may easily distinguish the powerful and intense sound produced by the signature Marcus Pure-H revolution pickup and preamp installed in the SIRE M5.
- The contemporary body and neck of the SIRE M5 consist of a modern bass shape, 5 piece wood for more stability paired with ebony fingerboard and rolled fretboard edges to sum up its smooth and comfortability features.
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Body Shape: Modern Bass Style
- Body Color: TB
- Neck Material: Maple / Mahogany 5 piece Neck
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 4 strings: 34" / 5 strings: 35" for clear low B
- Fingerboard: Ebony (Rolled Fretboard Edges)
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Individual Bushing Type
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: Medium, 24 Frets
- String Nut: 4 String - Bone Nut 38mm width / 5 String - Bone Nut 45mm width
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- Pickups: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Miller Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Volume/Tone (Dual Pot)
- Pickup Blender
- Middle / Mid Frequency (Dual Pot)
- Mini Toggle (Active & Passive)
- 2 Mini Toggle (Pickup Series/Split/Parallel)
- Knobs: Modern Black Aluminum
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Custom
- Tuning Gear: Sire Diecasting Gear
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickguard: None
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.