*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Experience Sire's Take On The Legendary P Bass - The Sire Marcus Miller P5 (2nd Gen) 4-String Bass Guitar In Dakota Red
Sire P5 is created for max power playing. Adopting Bass Legend Marcus Miller’s preferences, one can produce remarkable vintage and modern tones for studio recording and live performances with the SIRE's first P bass.
- The SIRE P5 has a pure collaboration of the P Style Body & Marcus-signature electronics and hardware for precise low registers.
- This P bass' wide neck profile composed of the C-shaped roasted hard maple structure and rolled fretboard edges enhance its playability and maintain its comfortable feel whit keeping it vintage.
- Body Material: North American Alder
- Body Shape: Sire P Bass Type
- Body Color: Mild Green
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple(Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4mm Medium
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 4strings-42mm Width
- Binding: None
- Inlay: BK Dot
- Pickups: Marcus Vintage-Precision Revolution Set
- Electronics: Passive Volume & Tone Control
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Knobs: Chrome Metal Knob
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Vintage-S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: Tortoise
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.