*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Experience The Finest J Bass For Its Cost - The Sire Marcus Miller V3 (2nd Gen) 4-String Bass Guitar In Sonic Blue
The entry-level bass in the V series is about Versatility. SIRE V3's meticulous combination of Marcus Miller-approved electronics, hardware, neck and body quality, and not to mention the rolled fretboard edges, surely makes it the finest model for its cost.
- Adopting Marcus Miller's tone, V3's pickup set and preamp are designed to create versatile sounds suitable for many styles.
- The rosewood fingerboard with rolled fretboard edges adds more tonal depth enhancing the V3’s overall playability.
- The mahogany body stands as a great foundation for punchy-sounding pickups.
- The bolt-on Canadian hard maple neck of the V3 gives some snappy notes.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: SB
- Neck Material: Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width
- Binding: None
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- Pickups: Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Volume / Tone (Dual Pot)
- Pickup Blender
- Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot)
- Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge: Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear: Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: 3 Ply Black / White / Black
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.