Get Sire's All-Around Flagship Bass With The Sire Marcus Miller V7 Vintage Swamp Ash 5 String Fretless Bass In Tobacco Sunburst
Being the flagship SIRE bass model, V7 is innovatively set to produce Marcus Miller's signature sound. It is equipped with versatile and concise hardware and electronics suited for all playing styles and techniques.Built using durable materials for body and neck bearing rolled fretbard edges, this model can be your go-to bass.
- Equipped with advanced pickups with a full set of EQ controls, the V7 is a machine that can deliver a clean and deep tonal palette for more personalized tones.
- Complementing wood materials for body- Ash and Alder and neck- hard maple with rolled fretboard edges make the standard SIRE J bass long playing-ready.
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material: Hard Maple (Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Hard Maple(Swamp Ash Body)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 medium
- String Nut: 5 String - Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding: 1 Ply Ivory
- Inlay: White Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Volume / Tone(Dual Pot)
- Pickup Blender
- Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot)
- Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern - S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.