*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
- Body Material: Swamp Ash + Solid Maple Top + Quilted Veneer
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Hard Maple (Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34" Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges): Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 Medium
- String Nut: Natural Bone 46mm Width
- Binding: 1 Ply Ivory
- Inlay: WH Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
- Electronics: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Modern Black Plastic
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: None
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.