*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Sire Larry Carlton S7-FM Electric Guitar - Natural - Flamed Maple Top
Sire has teamed up with American guitarist Larry Carlton to release Sire's first series of electric guitars.
The Larry Carlton S7 FM Series is an S-shaped electric guitar with a traditional design and sound. It features an alder body with flamed maple top, and a roasted hard maple neck and with a matching maple fretboard. A satin neck finish is added for better playing experience. Also on-board the S7, is an HSS configuration that's fitted with a set of Sire Super-ST pickups. Controls include single volume and tone knobs. Hardware includes a Sire modern tremolo bridge and Sire locking tuners.
- Sire Super-ST Pickup Set
- Roasted Maple Neck
- Rolled Edge Fretboard
- Sire Premium Locking Tuners
- Sire Modern Tremolo Bridge (2 Post Type)
- Body Material: Alder + Flamed Maple Veneer
- Body Shape: Sire S-Style Shape
- Body Color: TBK
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape:: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5-"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5-"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 42mm Width
- Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Pickups: Sire Super-ST Pickup Set
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Knobs: BK Strat Knob(Volume and Tone)
- Bridge: Sire Modern Tremolo Bridge (2 Post Type)
- Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Locking Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: Ivory Pearl 3ply
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.