*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Enjoy Authentic Vintage Vibe With a Plus - The Sire V5 Marcus Miller 5 String Electric Bass - Tobacco Sunburst
A passive jazz bass, jampacked with vintage features from sound to aesthetics, the V5 will be truly enjoyed by players who want to go all-vintage, with the plus factor of a comfortable neck, and a great price point.
This bass has an all-vintage vibe, plus a satin finished neck of roasted, hard maple that gives an authentic vintage tone, look and feel - with fretboard edges that are rolled for superior comfort and playability. The simple combination of V5's electronics and hardware makes it easy for players to achieve a real vintage jazz sound.
With a body made of Alder, a roasted maple neck with rolled fretboard edges, Marcus Vintage pickup set and bridge, you've got yourself an all-vintage bass
- Roasted Hard Maple Neck - The V5's neck undergoes a special torrefication process to enhance tonality and looks
- Rolled Fretboard Edges - Usually found on high-end basses, this enhances the overall feel of the neck, meaning you'll play it easily
- Passive Controls - Simple, easily adjustable passive controls allow the player to personalize a tasty overall vintage jazz sound
- Marcus Vintage J Revolution Signature Pickups - Give authenticity and fullness to the V5's vintage tone
- Satin Neck Finish - Adds the natural and smooth feel for superior playability
- Marcus Miller Vintage-S Bridge is a classic bridge that offers tighter sustain, and completes the vintage flair of the V5
- Body Material: North American Alder
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: TS
- Pickups: Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Set
- Preamp: Passive Volume & Tone Control
- Controls: Volume (Neck PU), Volume(Bridge PU), Tone(Master)
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4mm Medium
- String Nut: 5 String - Bone Nut 46mm width
- Binding: 1 Ply Black
- Inlay: Black Square Block
- Knobs: BK Jazz Knobs
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Vintage -S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black 3-Ply
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.