OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Shape Expectations with a Solid State Logic AWS 924 24-Channel Analog Console
The Solid State Logic AWS (Analogue Workstation System) Console reinvented the professional production console by combining classic SSL SuperAnalogue™ console technology with comprehensive DAW control hardware in a single work surface. The Solid State Logic AWS Console is now used by leading international recording artists, producers and engineers and has shaped expectations for session workflow within today's and indeed tomorrows' production environments.
This Solid State Console is designed for mid-scale commercial recording and production facilities, the Solid State Logic AWS is available with 16 inputs (AWS 916), 24 inputs (AWS 924) or 48 inputs (AWS 948) within a compact 24 fader frame. The AWS 916 has 16 mic pre's, the AWS 924 and 948 have 24 mic pre's. The Solid State Logic AWS 916 & 924 Console have mono channel strips and the AWS has stereo/dual mono channel strips that offer a second line level input per channel to provide 48 summing channels. All Solid State Console models deliver pristine SuperAnalogue™ summing, 24 ultra-clean SSL SuperAnalogue mic pre's, classic SSL dual curve EQ on every channel, two assignable SSL Dynamics channels, legendary Stereo Buss Compressor, TotalRecall™ and full 5.1 monitoring. In addition to on board classic SSL Automation, both models also feature SSL's A-FADA system where motorised analogue faders follow DAW Automation data.
The Solid State Logic AWS Console also features Ethernet connectivity for streamlined hardware control over your entire Digital Audio Workstation environment. AWS Consoles deliver elegant, ergonomic physical control with dedicated heavy duty DAW transport, V-Pot multifunction encoders with position indicating LED's, Digital Scribble Strips, DAW fader mode, global and channel routing control and built-in TFT display for advanced plug-in editing. Project Session Management is kept simple through SSL's proprietary Logictivity interface.
The AWS is an SSL SuperAnalogue™ console, featuring the audio performance specifications that have established the benchmarks by which other manufacturers are measured. Exceptionally low THD, noise floor & crosstalk levels keep your audio absolutely pristine, while our legendary headroom carries every nuance of your audio and allows engineers to mix 'hotter' without distortion.
The Solid State Logic AWS 924 Console is Special Order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
This Solid State Logic AWS 924 Console does not qualify for free shipping; a customer service representative will contact you for shipping options after your order has been placed.
- Combination of SuperAnalogue™ Solid State console and advanced DAW controller
- SSL SuperAnalogue™ mix bus provides pristine audio foundations
- SSL SuperAnalogue mic pre's provide transparent record path
- IN-LINE TRACKING = 1 mic + 1 line inputs per channel
- IN-LINE MIX = 2 x mono line inputs per channel
- STEREO MIX = 1 x stereo line input per channel
- A-FADA Mode where motorised analogue faders follow DAW automation
- AWSomation SSL motorised fader mix automation based on the heritage of G and K series Ultimation
- Versatile 4 band channel EQ, assignable Dynamics and SSL Master Bus Compressor
- 4-Band EQ design with independent E/G curve switching of HF/LF (Stereo on 948 only)
- 5.1 Surround monitoring and Monitor calibration including Bass management
- MIDI over Ethernet multi layer DAW workstation control
- Digital Scribble Strips for console and DAW data
- This Solid State Console has an elegant project setup via SSL Logictivity Remote Browser and SD card storage
- SSL's unique trademarked TOTAL RECALL™ system with 'TR Autoscan'
- Responsible 'green' manufacturing and reduced power consumption
- The Solid State Console has a compact 24 fader frame ideal for small control rooms
Manufacturer: Solid Stage Logic
Model: AWS 924 DELTA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62234
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device