OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get High Performance And Impressive Craftsmanship With The Spector Euro5 LX 5 String Electric Bass - Blue Stain Gloss
The Euro5LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off with your choice of a USA figured maple or European poplar burl top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays.
Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium pickups from EMG & Bartolini, and Spector's coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro5LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages.
Spector Euro basses are available with custom-wound Bartolini pickups. These custom, dual-coil humbucking pickups are built specifically for Spector Euro instruments to excellent articulation and balance. The new Bartolini pickups are wired with 4-conductor shielded cable for coil selection and alternative hum-canceling wiring. The bridge pickup has a higher output level and resonant peak for an enhanced treble response, while the neck pickup is wound for a slightly lower output to better complement the bridge pickup.
- Wood: 3Pc Maple With Graphite Rods Inside For Additional Strength
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, With Our Mother Of Pearl Crown Inlays
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 35"
- Radius: 16"
- Width At Nut: 1.81"
- Body Shape: Spector's Original Ns Curved And Carved Body Shape
- Wood: USA Figured Maple Over European Alder With A Slice Of Walnut Between.
- Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Spector Zinc Brass Alloy Locking Bridge, With Intonation Screws
- String Spacing At Bridge: .66"
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking
- Brass Nut
Pickups And Electronics
- Neck Pickup: EMG CS-tw/Custom Bartolini Dual Coil Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG Cs-t/Custom Bartolini Dual Coil Humbucker
- Active Tone Controls: Spector Tonepump +18Db Boost Only, Bass And Treble. Internal Output Trim-Pot To Fine Tune Output To Your Needs
- Controls: Bridge Pickup Volume With Push/Pull Function For Single/Dual Coil Selection, Neck Pickup Volume With Push/Pull Function For Single/Dual Coil Selection, Treble Boost And Bass Boost. Please Note That Push/Pull Coil Selection Is With EMG TW Pickups Only.
Case: Heavy Duty Gig Bag
Manufacturer: Spector Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90013