OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Own A Unique USA-Made Custom Bass - The Spector USA Custom NS-1 Neck-Thru 4 String Bass Guitar With Solid Walnut Wings
USA Custom instruments are individually built by a small team of builders in Woodstock, NY from the finest source materials, including a selection of tone woods from some of the most far-flung regions of the world.
The straight natural tonality of this build is enhanced with a cream colored Dimarzio P style pickup.
This USA instrument is outfitted with custom, professional grade hardware,and includes an original Badass-1 Bridge, Dunlop strap locks, and Gotoh tuners. The provided Spector NS hardshell case offers supreme protection with heavy duty latches, vinyl covering and a rugged handle.
With modern feel, some great pickups, and 40 years of experience, Spector basses have established themselves as the authority on modern bass design. The sound and feel of your real USA-built Spector instrument is going to be second-to-none.
Body & Construction
- Top Wood: Solid Walnut
- Body Wood: Solid Walnut
- Neck-Thru Body
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Select Maple With Graphite Reinforcement; Neck-Thru
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Inlays: MOP Dots
- Nut: Solid Brass
- Nut Width: 1.64"
- Scale: 34"
Pickups & Electronics
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Bass, Treble
- Pickup: Dimarzio P Bass, Cream Colored With Gold Pole Pieces
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Original Badass-1 Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh GB-7
- Finish: Natural - Matte
- Strings: Spector Nickel
- Case: NS Hardshell Case
Manufacturer: Spector Guitars
Model: NS-1 WO 2170
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device