*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Lay Down Some Serious Low End With The Spector USA Custom NS-2 Bolt-On Spalted Maple 4-String Electric Bass - Inferno Red Gloss
The NS-2 USA Custom Bolt-on offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from solid spalted maple and lightweight mahogany and features a 3 piece bolt-on maple neck with a 24 fret Pau Ferro fingerboard featuring Spector's signature Crown inlays.
Outfitted with a solid brass bridge and nut, high-end Aguilar pickups, and an Aguilar OBP-3 active tone circuit. NS-2 Bolt-on basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages. This USA Series NS-2 bass was handcrafted to order and topped with a custom Red finish.
- Body Shape: Original NS Curved and Carved Body Shape
- Body Wood: Spalted Maple over Lightweight Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss
- Neck Wood: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro with White Mother Of Pearl Crown Inlays
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Width At Nut: 1.64"
- Headstock Face Veneer: Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Bridge: Custom Hipshot Brass
- String Spacing At Bridge: .822"
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Dual Design
- Nut: Brass
- Neck Pickup: Aguilar AP-60
- Bridge Pickup: Aguilar 4J-HC
- Active Tone Controls: Aguilar OBP-3
- Knob Controls: Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Volume
- Stack Pot: Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut with Push/Pull function for 400/800 frequency selection
- Strings: Spector Nickel 45-105
- Case: NS Hardshell Case
Model: NS-2 WO1222
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.