Own A Unique USA-Made Custom Bass - The Spector USA Custom NS-2X 4 String Bass Guitar With Maple Burl Over Reclaimed Redwood & Birdseye Maple Fretboard - Ultra Violet
Spector & Chuck Levin’s WMC have collaborated on a special collection of X Series basses featuring one-of-a-kind exotic woods, new colors, and custom features. These are unique basses, available for the first time anywhere, right here at Chuck Levin's!
USA Custom NS instruments are individually built by a small team of builders in Woodstock, NY from the finest source materials, including a selection of tone woods from the most far-flung regions of the world.
This special build's natural tone is enhanced with Spector's proprietary active circuitry. The coveted HAZ pre-amp is the source that provides the famous “Spector growl” when paired with your favorite amplifier and effects.
Each USA instrument is outfitted with custom, professional-grade hardware, including Spector's hi-mass locking bridge, Dunlop strap locks, and Gotoh tuners. The provided Spector NS hardshell case offers supreme protection with heavy-duty latches, vinyl covering, and a rugged handle.
With a modern feel, powerful pickups, and nearly 40 years of experience, Spector basses have established themselves as the authority on modern bass design. The sound and feel of your real USA-built Spector instrument are going to be second-to-none.
Body & Construction
- Top Wood: Hand Select Maple Burl
- Body Wood: Reclaimed Redwood
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Select Maple With Graphite Reinforcement; Neck-Thru
- Fretboard: Birdseye Maple Upgrade
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Abalone Crowns
- Nut: Solid Brass
- Nut Width: 4-string - 1.64"
- Scale: 34"
Pickups & Electronics
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Bass, Treble
- Pickup Configuration: EMG P/J Style
- Preamp System: Spector "Haz" 9V Circuit
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Spector Locking Bridge; Brass
- Tuners: Gotoh GB-7
- Finish: Ultra Violet, High Gloss
- Strings: Spector Nickel
- Case: NS Heavy Duty Gig Bag
Manufacturer: Spector Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device