OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Extreme Comfort Along High Quality Tone With The Spector USA NS-2 Bolt-On 4-String Electric Bass In Red Fade Gloss
The NS-2 Bolt-on offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from solid figured maple and lightweight mahogany and features a 3 piece bolt-on maple neck with a 24 fret Pau Ferro fingerboard featuring Spector's signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a solid brass bridge and nut, and premium Aguilar pickups and an Aguilar OBP-2 active tone circuit. NS-2 Bolt-on basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages. All USA Series basses are handcrafted to order.
- Body Shape: Original NS design, curved and carved
- Body Wood: Figured Maple over lightweight Mahogany
- Finish: Red Fade, Gloss
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Inlays: Abalone Crown Inlays
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Width at Nut: 1.64"
- Headstock Face Veneer: Ebony
- Color: Black
- Bridge: Custom Hipshot brass
- String Spacing at Bridge: .822"
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Dual Design
- Nut: Brass
PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
- Pickups: Aguilar P/J "X"
- Active Tone Controls: Aguilar OBP-2
- Knob Controls: bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume (with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection when 35CS-TW pickups are used), stack pot : treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut, midrange boost/cut with push/pull function for 400/800 frequency selection
- Strings: Spector Nickel 45-105
- Case: Form Fit Hardshell case
- Weight: 8 lbs
Manufacturer: Spector Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94193
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device