OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Progressive Features And Authentic Vibe With The Squier Left Handed Contemporary Stratocaster HH - Black Metallic
The Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim â€œCâ€-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12â€ fingerboard radius and jumbo frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include zebra pickup bobbins and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Stratocaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching, 3-Position Blade: Position 1 - Bridge Pickup, Position 2 - Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3 - Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.5x15.5x44.5 IN
- Weight: 5.5 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89497
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device