OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Obtain High-End Tone With A Stunning Flame Maple Top - The Suhr Classic T Deluxe Limited Edition Electric Guitar In Aged Cherry Burst
This is the 2019 limited edition (only 200 guitars produced) Suhr Classic T Deluxe with an Aged Cherry Burst finish over a flame maple top, swamp ash body, and paired with a 3A-grade birdseye maple neck that has undergone a roasting process for added stability! The Classic T Deluxe features a Even C Slim neck profile and retains many of the original specifications of the Classic T Pro including the SSCII hum canceling system and heavy stainless steel frets. The Wilkinson compensated 3-saddle bridge provide classic 3-saddle tone with superior intonation.
EVEN C SLIM NECK PROFILE
Measures .800"-.880" with a 1.650" nut width.
HEAVY STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Silent Single Coil System II - Traditional single coil tone without the 60 cycle hum. No battery required.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio.
Suhr Classic T single coil pickups. Alnico 5 "Special" magnets.
- Body Shape: Classic T
- Body Wood: 2-Piece Swamp Ash
- Top Wood: 2-Piece Flame Maple
- Body Binding: Scraped Binding
- Top Color: Aged Cherry Burst
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Wood: 3A Roasted Birdseye Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Slim .800-.880
- Fingerboard Wood: 3A Roasted Birdseye Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound, Standard Roll
- Frets: 22, Stainless Steel, Heavy
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq, White
- Bridge Pickup: Classic T
- Neck Pickup: Classic T
- SSCII: Equipped
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Blade
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Wilkinson 3 Saddle Classic T
- Color: Gold
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93626
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device