OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Suhr Andy Wood Signature Series Modern T Electric Guitar In War Black
The Andy Wood Signature Modern T features a Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard. The neck is finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture. The Andy Wood Modern T is equipped with Suhr's Modern Elliptical neck profile. Rolled edges and a 16” radius offers a substantial, yet comfortable shape.
The War Black color features Thornbucker pickups that give guitarists a humbucking pickup set that has all of the best attributes of the coveted 50’s PAF pickups, with none of the downsides. It is also equipped with the recessed Gotoh 510 tremolo bridge which features dual steel knife edge pivot points to provide greater functionality and years of trouble free performance. The 510’s steel block increases sustain and tuning stability.
The unique contoured cutaway and heel allows for easier access to the upper register. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too loose, therefore all of Suhr's neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen.
Each guitar is armed with staggered Suhr Locking Tuners, which provide an 18:1 gear ratio, improved tuning stability, and no need for a traditional string tree. Every Andy Wood model has his signature laser engraved on the back of the headstock.
- Body Shape: Modern T
- Body Finish: Torched Satin
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .780"-.830"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Andy Wood Signature
- Bridge Pickup: Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
- Neck Pickup: Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Recessed Gotoh 510 - Steel Block
- Color: Chrome
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details