OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Play Loud And Clear With Tonal Versatility - The Suhr Modern Satin HSH Electric Guitar In Natural Satin
The Modern Satin features a pau ferro fingerboard, versatile electronics, and a V60LP middle pickup. The Modern Satin retains many of the specifications of the original including stainless steel frets and proprietary Suhr locking tuners. There are many reasons to love African Okoume: it is beautiful, it sounds great, and it is lightweight. The Modern Satin was created to celebrate the sound and beauty of this tone wood. The thin layer of satin finish allows the neck and body to resonate freely, producing a wide variety of tones so that your playing comes through loud and clear.
MODERN ELLIPTICAL NECK PROFILE
Measures .800"-.850" with a 1.650" nut width.
JUMBO STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
MODERN SATIN FINISH
The raw wood feel of the beautiful, open grained satin finish, gets out of the way so you can feel more connected with the instrument.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio.
Suhr SSH+ Bridge, SSV Neck humbuckers and V60LP Middle single coil. Alnico 5 "Special" magnets.
- Body Shape: Modern
- Body Wood: African Okoume
- Body Finish: Modern Satin
- Neck Wood: Khaya
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .800"-.850"
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Neck Finish: Modern Satin
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Black)
- Middle Pickup: V60LP (Black)
- Neck Pickup: SSV (Black)
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 (Steel Block)
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93609
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device