OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Pick Up This Limited Edition Overdrive For That Crunchy Tone You're Looking For - The Suhr Shiba Limited Edition Overdrive Pedal
Shiba Driveâ„¢ is a smooth sounding overdrive pedal that provides players with a wide variety of fat rhythm and warm lead tones. Shiba Drive is very popular among players seeking an overdrive pedal that can be used in conjunction with both their amplifierâ€™s clean and overdrive channels. Shiba Drive also has a pronounced midrange character that ensures your tone cuts through the mix.
- Shiba Driveâ„¢ features an easy to tweak layout which includes Drive, Level, Tone, and a Smooth switch.
- Controls the amount of Drive from the circuit. This will take you from a bluesy crunch to a sustained, compressed overdrive.
- Controls the output level of the pedal. Shiba provides enough level to push the front end of any tube amp into natural clipping, or adds sustain to an already overdriven amp.
- Shapes the the overall tonal response of the pedal - from warm and smooth to bright and cutting.
SMOOTH SWITCH: (THREE POSITION)
- Left: Activates as a mild high-end roll off. Effective for warming up guitars with single-coil pickups.
- Middle: Voiced to produce a natural, open sounding overdrive.
- Right: A more pronounced high-end roll off. Excellent for chunky rhythms and violin-like lead tones.
- The FX Link connector allows the pedal's switching function to be controlled from an external switch, pedal board, loop switcher, or any other custom interface. FX Link also provides the ability to power up in the On/Off state.
- The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Voltage Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: 8mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 75 – 100 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 2.50" Width x 4.50" Depth x 1.25" Height
- Weight: 0.75 pound
- FxLink Connector: 1/8" stereo
- FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield -> Tip: Activate on/off
- Shield -> Ring: N/A
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approvals: N/A
Model: SHIBA LE
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA80846
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device