OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get High Quality Signal Processing With TheÂ Symetrix Radius AEC 128 Channel DSP
Dante in The DNA.Â Radius DSPs are equipped with 128 (64Ã—64) redundant Dante channels. The Dante protocol enables ultra-reliable multi-channel audio networking over IP. Together, Symetrix and Dante provide the fastest possible way to implement, control, and maintain a system of networked DSPs and accessories â€“ including third party Dante-enabled end points.
AEC Model. Radius 12Ã—8 EX is a versatile universal DSP building block. Radius AEC has all the processing power of Radius 12Ã—8 EX with the addition of high performance wide-band acoustic echo cancellation featuring zero latency direct outputs and discrete references.
On-board 10/100 and Gigabit Switches. Unique to Symetrix Radius and Edge DSPs, built in switches lower system cost, reduce or eliminate the need for peripheral switches, and increase system reliability.
Incredible Analog I/O Sound.Â Industry leading analog mic-pre, A/D, and D/A performance, 48 volt phantom mic power.
More Usable I/O. A versatile option card slot reduces total system costs by maximizing the number of inputs or outputs. Adding a 4 Channel Analog Input card creates a 16Ã—8 analog configuration; with a 4 Channel Analog Output card the result is 12Ã—12. I/O cards support analog and AES-3 digital expansion as well as special purpose interfaces including AEC, VoIP, and analog telephone.
Unlimited Programming Flexibility. Radius is programmed using Composer â€“ Symetrixâ€™ award winning open-architecture CAD application. Unique to Composer is the ability to natively configure Symetrix and select third party Dante hardware â€“ thereby eliminating the confusion of multiple or redundant software applications. Learn more about Composer here.
Control Made Easy. Â Multiple control options include low-cost Symetrix ARC wall panels and an easy to generate SymVue Windows virtual GUI. The human readable Composer Control Protocol supports programming of third-party touch screens and control devices.
An Embedded Web Server for Status and Even More Control.Â Radiusâ€™ embedded web server displays I/O levels, diagnostics data, and hosts ARC-WEB â€“ a browser-based interface for smart phones, tablets, and computers.
- A Powerful General Purpose DSP / A Version with AEC
- 128 Channel (64Ã—64) Redundant Dante
- On-board Ethernet and Dante Network Switches
- 1 I/O Expansion Card Slot
- 12 Analog Inputs / 8 Analog Outputs
- Processor: 1 x Analog Devices SHARC 21489 @ 400 MHz SIMD.
- Raw processing capacity: 400 MIPS, 1.6 GFLOPS.
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz, ± 100 ppm.
- Frequency response (A/D/A): 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ± 0.5 dB.
- Dynamic range (A/D/A): > 114 dB, A-weighted.
- Channel separation (A/D/A): > 108 dB @ 1 kHz, +24 dBu.
- Latency (A/D/A): 0.88 mS, inputs routed to outputs.
- Delay memory: 174 mono seconds.
- Analog control inputs: 0-3.3 VDC.
- Recommended external control potentiometer: 10k Ohm, linear.
- Logic outputs: Low (0V) when active, pulled high (5V) when inactive.
- Logic output maximum external power supply voltage / current sinking: 24 VDC / 50 mA.
- Logic output maximum output current: 10 mA.
- THD + Noise: < -85 dB (unweighted); 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain.
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks.
- Number of inputs: 12 total; 8 switchable balanced mic or line level with dedicated AEC, 4 line level.
- Nominal input level: +4 dBu with 20 dB of headroom.
- Maximum input level: +23 dBu
- Mic Pre-amp Gain (Inputs 1-8): 0, 11.8, 24, 44 or 54 dB switchable with ± 24 dB trim.
- Mic Pre-amp EIN (Inputs 1-8): < -127 dB with 150 Ohm source impedance.
- CMRR: > 76 dB @ 1 kHz, unity gain.
- Input impedance: 8 k Ohms balanced, 4 k Ohms unbalanced.
- Phantom Power (Per Input, Inputs 1-8): +48 VDC @ 10 mA maximum.
- Dynamic range: > 115 dB, A-weighted.
- THD + Noise: < -94 dB, unweighted; 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain.
- Latency: 0.28 mS (direct), 11 mS (AEC enabled, Inputs 1-8).
- Tail Length (Inputs 1-8): > 250 mS
- Convergence Time (Inputs 1-8): > 100 dB/S
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks.
- Number of outputs: Eight (8) balanced line level.
- Nominal output level: +4 dBu with 20 dB of headroom.
- Maximum output level: +24 dBu (+22.8 dBu into a 2 k Ohm minimum load).
- Output impedance: 300 Ohms balanced, 150 Ohms unbalanced.
- Dynamic range: > 117 dB, A-weighted.
- THD + Noise: < -95 dB, unweighted; 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain.
- Latency: 0.60 mS.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85129
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device