TAMA 14"X6.5" SIMON PHILLIPS SIGNATURE SNARE DRUM - "The Monarch"
Simon's main snare drum, "The Monarch", produces never-heard-before tones thanks to its 8ply maple/bubinga/maple hybrid shell and customized triple flanged hoops. This combination provides a warm controlled sound with a sharp, bright cut. His second main snare drum, the Gladiator, features a black nickel-plated bronze shell. His Pageant maple drum completes Simon's snare drum arsenal.
- Customized Brass Mighty Hoop provides a sharper and brighter attack with rich harmonic overtones, made of brass with a slightly shaved down edge.
- Customized Triple Flanged Hoop (SP1465H)
- Model No.: SP1465H
- Size: 6.5” x 14”
- Shell: 3ply Figured Maple/3ply Bubinga/2ply Maple w/SFR
- Lugs: MSL-SCTH (Brushed Nickel Plated)
- Hoops: Brass Mighty Hoops (8 Hole Customized Triple Flange)
- Head: REMO Coated Ambassador/Snare Side
- Strainer/Butt MUS80AH/MUS80BH (Brushed Nickel Plated)
- Snare Wire: MS20S-S
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.