Taylor 2020 NAMM 20C20 Custom #20 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
At the annual Winter NAMM Show (National Association of Music Merchants)in 2020, Taylor Guitars invited several dealers to participate in a special event showcasing unique Taylor acoustic guitars. Most of the models on display were created with exotic woods and materials that are so rarely used in the music industry, only a small number of these specialized guitars were produced. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center was at this event, and we were able to acquire several of these beautiful instruments to showcase and sell to the general public.
6-string, right handed Custom Grand Concert 12-Fret
- Body - Pale Non-Figured Hard Rock Maple, .085" Chambered Edges
- Sides and Back - Hawaiian Koa, Figured, AA Grade
- Back Configuration - 2-piece, No Wedge
- Fretboard - Crelicam Ebony
- Top - Hawaiian Koa, Master Grade
- Neck/Heel - Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Heel Cap - Pale Non-Figured Hard Rock Maple
- Bracing - V-Class with Relief Rout
- Armrest - None
Neck Specification and Design
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Heel Length - 3-1/4"
- Scale Length - 24-7/8"
- Fretboard Radius - 15"
- Number of Frets/Style -18/Standard
- Type of Joint - Scarf
- Peghead Logo - Boxwood
- Fretboard - Nouveau, Boxwood
- Side Dots - Silver
- Tuners - Slot-Head Nickel
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details