Taylor 2020 NAMM 20C37 Custom Grand Pacific Acoustic Guitar #37 - Only Two Ever Made
At the annual Winter NAMM Show (National Association of Music Merchants)in 2020, Taylor Guitars invited several dealers to participate in a special event showcasing unique Taylor acoustic guitars. Most of the models on display were created with exotic woods and materials that are so rarely used in the music industry, only a small number of these specialized guitars were produced. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center was at this event, and we were able to acquire several of these beautiful instruments to showcase and sell to the general public.
6-String, Right-Handed Hawaiian Koa Grand Pacific - Natural/No Stain
Body Specifications and Design
- Sides and Back - Hawaiian Koa, Figured, AA Grade
- Back Configuration - 2-Piece, No Wedge
- Top-Hawaiian Koa, Master Grade
- Fretboard -Crelicam Ebony
- Bridge -Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel -Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern - V-Class Bracing with Relief Rout
- Rosette Style/Size - Single Ring
- Rosette Material-Gold Mother of Pearl/Ebony
- Wood- Flamed Maple
- Fretboard - Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap - Crelicam Ebony
- Arm Rest - None
Neck Specifications and Design
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Heel Length - 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Radius - 15"
- Frets/Style- 20 /Standard
- Joint Type - Scarf
- Peghead Logo - Mother of Pearl
- Peghead -Island Vine, Gold Mother of Pearl/Koa
- Fretboard-Tropical Vine, Mother of Pearl/Koa
- Side Dots - Silver
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details