*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Taylor 2020 NAMM 20C37 Custom Grand Pacific Acoustic Guitar #37 - Only Two Ever Made
At the annual Winter NAMM Show (National Association of Music Merchants)in 2020, Taylor Guitars invited several dealers to participate in a special event showcasing unique Taylor acoustic guitars. Most of the models on display were created with exotic woods and materials that are so rarely used in the music industry, only a small number of these specialized guitars were produced. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center was at this event, and we were able to acquire several of these beautiful instruments to showcase and sell to the general public.
6-String, Right-Handed Hawaiian Koa Grand Pacific - Natural/No Stain
Body Specifications and Design
- Sides and Back - Hawaiian Koa, Figured, AA Grade
- Back Configuration - 2-Piece, No Wedge
- Top-Hawaiian Koa, Master Grade
- Fretboard -Crelicam Ebony
- Bridge -Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel -Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern - V-Class Bracing with Relief Rout
- Rosette Style/Size - Single Ring
- Rosette Material-Gold Mother of Pearl/Ebony
- Wood- Flamed Maple
- Fretboard - Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap - Crelicam Ebony
- Arm Rest - None
Neck Specifications and Design
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Heel Length - 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Radius - 15"
- Frets/Style- 20 /Standard
- Joint Type - Scarf
- Peghead Logo - Mother of Pearl
- Peghead -Island Vine, Gold Mother of Pearl/Koa
- Fretboard-Tropical Vine, Mother of Pearl/Koa
- Side Dots - Silver
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.