Taylor 2020 NAMM 20C42 Custom 8 String Grand Symphony Acoustic Guitar - 1 of 15 Made
At the annual Winter NAMM Show (National Association of Music Merchants)in 2020, Taylor Guitars invited several dealers to participate in a special event showcasing unique Taylor acoustic guitars. Most of the models on display were created with exotic woods and materials that are so rarely used in the music industry, only a small number of these specialized guitars were produced. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center was at this event, and we were able to acquire several of these beautiful instruments to showcase, and sell to the general public.
8-String, Right Handed Baritone Grand Symphony, Shaded Edgeburst (Top Only)
Body Specifications and Design
- Sides and Back -Queens Walnut
- Back Configuration - 2-Piece, No Wedge
- Fretboard -Crelicam Ebony
- Bridge -Crelicam Ebony, Standard NT
- Neck/Heel -Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern -Baritone Bracing with Relief Rout
- Rosette Style/Size - Single Ring, Bound Soundhole
- Rosette Material-Paua
- Fretboard - Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap - Crelicam Ebony
- Arm Rest - None
- Soundhole- Bloodwood
Neck Specifications and Design
- Scale Length - 27"
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Heel Length - 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Radius - 15"
- Frets/Style- 19/Standard
- Joint Type - Scarf
- Peghead Logo - Mother of Pearl
- Peghead -none
- Fretboard- Ghost Diamond/Motherof Pearl/Paua
- Side Dots - Silver
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details