Get Performance Ready Sound With The Taylor 214ce-K DLX Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar
Taylor's distinctive 200 Series Deluxe category is loaded with high-end performance appeal. The Grand Auditorium 214ce-K DLX features beautiful layered koa back and sides, a solid Sitka spruce top, a full-gloss body, white binding, Small Diamond fretboard inlays, Venetian cutaway, Taylor Expression System 2 electronics, and a Taylor standard hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Cream
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: None
- Heel Cap Binding: Cream
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Chrome
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Model: 214CE-K DLX
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details