Expect Dynamic Versatility - The Taylor 314ce-V Grand Auditorium Is Braced For Further Harmonic Agreement
The Grand Auditorium 314ce is your ever-popular acoustic workhorse that just always handles itself well, whether it's in a practice room, the recording studio, or up on stage. This latest edition features the acclaimed V-Class bracing, a revolutionary innovation in acoustic sound that responds with greater musicality and harmonic agreement.
By introducing a more orderly vibration to the guitar's top, V-Class bolsters the sustain and volume, offering players greater dynamic possibilities to explore - at the same time as it resolves those minor intonation issues that players have long had to contend with.
Because it has a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Sapele back and sides, you can expect a balanced and articulate blend of top-end brightness, midrange fullness, and low-end warmth that can accommodate an array of playing styles. The newest 314ce's appointments include black binding, Gemstone fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin-finish back and sides with a gloss top. A Venetian cutaway beckons your fretting hand up the neck, while proprietary ES2 electronics serve up faithful plugged-in tone. The guitar ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut And Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class With Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Type Of Neck Joint: Taylor
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details