Get Taylor's Newest Take On Their Legendary Sound With TheÂ Taylor 317e V-Class Acoustic/Electric Guitar
The Grand Pacific 317e, featuring our new round-shoulder dreadnought body voiced with Taylor's award-winning V-Class bracing, helps usher in a whole new Taylor sound. Notes blend smoothly together to produce a warm and seasoned acoustic voice with clear low-end power. Built with solid sapele back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top, the guitar's tonal response sits comfortably between the dry, focused character of mahogany and the harmonically complex sound of rosewood. The body's wider waist helps produce a strong bass response, but without the woofiness that can sometimes plague bigger-body guitars. That low-end clarity blends evenly with the guitar's mids and highs, yielding a rich, dynamic tone with notes that overlap into a seamless whole. Our V-Class bracing, tailored for the Grand Pacific body, dials up the power and sustain, along with improved intonation, making this a versatile tool for jamming with other musicians, playing alongside a vocalist, or embarking on solo adventures. This edition comes equipped with our onboard ES2 electronics, and thanks to the clarity of the low-end frequencies, the guitar will be less inclined to feed back in amplified settings, making it a reliable partner for plugged-in applications. Whatever your musical calling, the Grand Pacific 317e will make an inspiring companion.
GRAND PACIFIC SHAPE
- This round-shoulder dreadnought delivers a new flavor of warm, rich Taylor tone.
SITKA SPRUCE TOP WOOD
- The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
SAPELE BODY WOOD
- One of the best all-around tonewoods there is, sapele will deliver for any playing style.
EXPRESSION SYSTEM 2 ELECTRONICS
- The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitarâ€™s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- The clean, symmetrical look of a traditional acoustic guitar.
- A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Western Floral
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain
- Back/Sides/NeckWedge: None
- Armrest: No
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details