Get Dynamic Tones With An Antique Aesthetic - The Taylor 324ce V-Class Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar
This darkly alluring cutaway Grand Auditorium boasts unique visual appeal thanks to its mahogany top, and thereâ€™s sonic magic under the hood as well. Taylor's groundbreaking V-Class bracing enhances the volume, sustain and projection, bringing out even more of the natural midrange focus of its Tasmanian blackwood back and sides. While the natural compression of the hardwood mahogany top tends to even out the response across the tonal spectrum, the V-Class design boosts the dynamic range, especially in the upper register, and the in-tuneness of the notes everywhere along the fretboard is wonderfully consistent. All of these nuances add up to a versatile choice for gigging, practicing or recording across multiple playing styles. The dusky hues of the mahogany top project a rootsy vibe, accented by a shaded edgeburst, black binding, a matching pickguard, and muted satin-finish sheen. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
GRAND AUDITORIUM SHAPE
Taylor's signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
TROPICAL MAHOGANY TOP WOOD
The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
TASMANIAN BLACKWOOD BODY WOOD
Blackwood produces a strong volume, with a focused midrange and rich top-end shimmer.
EXPRESSION SYSTEM 2 ELECTRONICS
The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Blackwood Stain Back/Sides, Medium Brown Stain Top/Neck, Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Model: 324CE V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details