Take In A Short Run - With This Taylor 412ce 12-Fret LTD Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar In Tobacco Sunburst, You'll Be Glad You Did
This 412ce 12-Fret Limited Edition for 2018 is a short run, and one of only two models made available for the Summer NAMM show, and features a 12-fret neck - with solid peghead, a 24-7/8â€ scale length. The body has Taylor's new Performance bracing, plus this model gives you both the Venetian cutaway and ES2 electronics . The back is made with 3 pieces of figured Big Leaf maple; the top is sitka spruce. The top, back and sides are finished in full-gloss tobacco sunburst. Around the soundhole, a single ring abalone rosette; the body itself is outlined in a tasteful black/white binding; Limited Edition labeling is displayed inside the soundhole. The guitar is comes with the Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW
In addition to Taylor's standard lineup of guitar models, Taylor periodically crafts special runs of limited edition guitars. These series allow them to offer customers premium guitars with unique aesthetic appeal, and may be inspired by any number of circumstances, from the acquisition of a rare batch of striking tonewoods to special occasions like a Taylor anniversary or their annual tradition of Fall Limiteds.
With each offering of LTDs there is the freedom to design a model from scratch in a way that integrates the woods and appointments into a cohesive whole that gives each LTD series a truly unique identity. In some cases these limiteds embody Taylor's latest guitar-making ideas; in others, offerings of value-added models at an appealing price point.
Always the showcase of of their latest inspiration, Taylor limited editions give Taylor enthusiasts a chance to own a model of great distinction only a select group of owners can share.
- Shorter Scale - The Condensed Scale Length Means An Easier Reach With Softer Feel
- Taylor Grand Concert Shape - This Is A Smaller Body Guitar Well Suited For Fingerstyle
- Venetian Cutaway - Improved Accessibility; Known For It'S Soft Rounded Lines
- Expression System 2 Electronics - Captures Player Dynamics Using New Behind-Saddle Design
- 412ce 12-Fret 2018 LTD Cutaway
- Body Style: Grand Concert
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: Figured Big Leaf Maple
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Body Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Bracing: Performance With Relief Rout
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 3 Piece
- Rosette Size: One Ring
- Back/Sides/Neck Stain: Tobacco Sunburst
- Top Stain: Tobacco Sunburst
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Width: 1 3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3 1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Nut And Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light
- Label: Limited Edition
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Model: 412CE 12-FRET LTD
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details