Experience Pure Luxury With The Taylor 514ce V Class Lutz Top Acoustic Electric Guitar
The use of Lutz spruce, a natural hybrid of Sitka and White spruce that resembles Adirondack spruce in its tonal output, bolsters the sonic horsepower, especially in tandem with Taylor's Performance bracing, which is optimized for each body shape to bring out more volume and richness. Appointments include faux tortoise shell binding and pickguard, a faux tortoise/ivoroid rosette, and our striking Century fretboard inlay scheme in grained ivoroid with a new peghead inlay to complement the motif. With onboard Taylor ES2 electronics, you can count on natural-sounding amplified acoustic tone whenever you need it. The guitar also features a Venetian cutaway for upper-fretboard access, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
GRAND AUDITORIUM SHAPE
- Taylor's signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
LUTZ SPRUCE TOP WOOD
- This natural hybrid of Sitka and White spruce also shares characteristics with Adirondack spruce, responding with power, richness and volume.
TROPICAL MAHOGANY BODY WOOD
- A midrange powerhouse. Mahogany is prized for balance and articulation, making it one of the best all-around tonewoods there is.
EXPRESSION SYSTEM 2 ELECTRONICS
- The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Tortoise
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: no
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Century
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93145
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device