Get Consistency Across The Tonal Spectrums & Beautiful Octave Shimmer With Taylor Guitars' 526ce 12-Fret 12-String Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
Taylor’s Grand Concert 12-strings reaffirm Taylor’s heritage of easy-playing double course instruments thanks to a lap-friendly body size, a 12-fret neck, and a 24-7/8-inch scale length. The slinky feel makes fretting and bending strings easier, the neck and body are comfortably balanced, and the compact body produces a clear 12-string voice. The hardwood mahogany top adds just enough compression to the attack to smooth out the response, bringing an appealing consistency across the tonal spectrum, while still capturing the beautiful octave shimmer. V-Class bracing adds another dimension of musicality, improving volume and sustain so that notes and chords bloom and expand as they resonate. It makes a great 12-string choice for tracking in a studio, and behaves well with other instruments in a live setting. Refined aesthetic touches include a shaded Edgeburst body and neck, faux tortoise shell binding, a rosette of faux tortoise shell and grained ivoroid, and a grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlay.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Tortoise
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config.: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: No
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext.: None
- Edge Trim: None
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details