Get An Inspiring Mix Of Warmth Richness & Volume With The Taylor 612ce 12-Fret Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
Taylor's 12-fret Grand Concerts have been updated to feature V-Class bracing, a major development that radically improves the volume and sustain of these compact, comfortable guitars. Together with the re-voiced design details of the 600 Series, the smaller body and short-scale neck make for an intimate and comfortable playing experience, while the tonal refinements to the bracing and other materials serve up an inspiring mix of warmth, richness and volume, especially for a small-body guitar. Every material component has been optimized, from the wood and finish thicknesses to the internal bracing — customized for each body shape — to the special roasting process used on the spruce tops to activate a super-responsive, played-in sound. Aesthetic upgrades include a rich, hand-rubbed “Brown Sugar” stain on the back and sides, a new fretboard inlay that carries over to include an inlaid ebony backstrap, ebony and grained ivoroid trim, and a striped ebony pickguard. A Venetian cutaway and Taylor’s Expression System® 2 pickup add playing range and performance versatility.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Back Config.: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: Match Binding
- Rosette Mat.: Ebony/Ivoroid/Paua/Ivoroid/Ebony
- Stain/Sunburst: Brown Sugar
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: No
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Wings, Grained Ivoroid
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Slot Head
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext.: None
- Edge Trim: None
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Model: 612CE 12-FRET
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details