Get Beautiful Acoustic Tone With The Taylor 712ce 12-Fret LTD Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
Cedar and koa, together with Taylor's 12-fret neck design, add up to an inspiring sound on this limited edition cutaway Grand Concert. Cedar's natural warmth, touch sensitivity, and midrange overtones nicely complement koa's midrange focus and top-end fidelity, giving the guitars more of a played-in sound. The 12-fret neck's bridge placement punches up that tonal output even more, serving up a surprisingly big response to a light touch, making this a great option for fingerstyle players. Aesthetic details include a shaded edgeburst around the entire body and along the neck, and our classic GA-LTD fretboard inlay in green abalone, complemented by green abalone dot bridge pins.
- Grand Concert Shape - A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
- Western Red Cedar Top Wood - A true performer for those with a lighter touch, cedar tops yield extra warmth and pair nicely with mahogany and rosewood.
- Hawaiian Koa Body Wood - Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
- Expression System 2 Electronics - The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway - The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black Top Finish
- Gloss: Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Abalone
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: No
- Number of Frets: 18
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: 12-Fret Bracing
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: GA-LTD
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Slot Head
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Buttons: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Model: 712CE 12-FRET LTD
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details