Get A Balanced, Rich Textured, With The Dynamic Range You've Dreamed Of With Taylor Guitars' 714ce Grand Audtiorium In Spruce & Rosewood
A versatile instrument suitable for a range of musical applications, the Grand Auditorium 714ce boasts a rich and dynamic voice. The Lutz spruce top responds with the sonic power and headroom of old-growth Adirondack spruce, with an extra splash of warmth across the tonal spectrum. Together with Taylor’s patented V-Class bracing scheme and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, this guitar resonates with spectacular power, clarity and sustain. One of the most inspiring attributes of the bracing architecture is the noticeably enhanced in-tuneness of the notes, with more harmonic agreement among chords and extra girth in upper-register notes. The result is a balanced, textured sound that’s rich in tonal nuance with enough dynamic range to support hard hitters and soft pickers alike. Aesthetically, the 714ce sports an aesthetic that balances rootsy and refined elements, featuring wood-rich details like koa binding, a herringbone-style Douglas fir/maple rosette, and bias-cut Douglas fir top trim, along with abalone Reflections fretboard and peghead inlays and a “weathered brown” pickguard. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hard-shell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Weathered Brown
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Non Figured Koa
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: 2016 3-Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Douglas Fir Herringbone
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: No
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Reflections
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Reflections
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext.: None
- Edge Trim: Douglas Fir Herringbone
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details