Get An Appealing Blend Of Strong Lows And Sparkling Highs With Taylor Guitars' 714ce WSB Grand Auditorium In Western Sunburst
This vintage-look edition of Taylor's Grand Auditorium 714ce sports a Western Sunburst top treatment to complement its warm, saturated tonal personality. The solid Lutz spruce top delivers a powerful sonic output (reminiscent of old-growth Adirondack spruce) that’s further bolstered by the addition of Taylor's V-Class bracing. Together with solid Indian rosewood back and sides, players can expect the appealing blend of strong lows, sparkling highs, and overtone bloom that has made rosewood a tonewood favorite, with an inspiring new level of musicality thanks to the bracing. The guitar produces surprising volume with a light touch, while heavier strumming yields stunning projection and sustain. The V-Class architecture also controls the top movement in a way that produces a more orderly response, enhancing the in-tuneness of the notes and giving rosewood’s rich overtone bloom a wonderfully well-behaved character. Wood-rich aesthetic details include koa binding, a herringbone Douglas fir/maple rosette, bias-cut Douglas fir top trim, and Taylor's Reflections fretboard/peghead inlays in abalone. This model includes Taylor ES2 electronics for faithful amplified tone and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Weathered Brown
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Non Figured Koa
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config.: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: 2016 3-Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Douglas Fir Herringbone
- Stain/Sunburst: Western
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: No
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Reflections
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext.: None
- Edge Trim: Douglas Fir Herringbone
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Model: 714CE WSB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details