Get Astounding Taylor Sounds With The Taylor 812CE 14-Fret V Class Deluxe Acoustic Guitar
This cutaway 12-fret Grand Concert blends incredible playing comfort-the result of the compact 12-fret design, slinky handfeel, and an ergonomic radius armrest-with a tonal response that's impressively bold, warm and punchy for its intimate body size. The neck's 24-7/8-inch scale length heightens the physical playing comfort, while the different positioning of the bridge on the soundboard-closer to the center of the lower bout compared to a 14-fret model-helps generate a meatier, more robust response. That boldness is enhanced on this Deluxe model by newly added V-Class bracing, which provides a boost to this guitar's projection and sustain and generates surprising power from a small frame. Its blend of physical comfort, responsiveness to a light touch, and complex tonal output make this a remarkably expressive guitar. Refined appointments include maple binding and back strip, rosewood top edge trim with a matching rosewood armrest veneer, a rosewood pickguard, mother-of-pearl Element fretboard inlays, a smoky ebony fretboard, and Taylor's ES2 acoustic electronics.
- A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
- The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
- The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
EXPRESSION SYSTEM 2
- The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitarâ€™s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Armrest Binding: Indian Rosewood insert
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Abalone
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Slot Head
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Ebony
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: Indian Rosewood
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Model: 812CE DLX-V CLASS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92450