Taylor 2020 NAMM Custom Grand Symphony 12 String Guitar #28, Walnut
At the annual Winter NAMM Show (National Association of Music Merchants) in 2020, Taylor Guitars invited several dealers to participate in a special event showcasing unique Taylor acoustic guitars. Most of the models on display were created with exotic woods and materials that are so rarely used in the music industry, only a small number of these specialized guitars were produced. Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center was at this event, and we were able to acquire several of these beautiful instruments to showcase and sell to the general public.
12-String, Right Handed, Grand Orchestra In Walnut With Bloodwood Fretboard
Body Specifications and Design
- Sides and Back - Walnut
- Top and Cutaway Cap - Walnut
- Fretboard - Crelicam Ebony
- Bridge - Crelicam Ebony, Standard NT
- Neck/Heel - Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern - Performance Bracing with Relief Rout
- Rosette Style/Size - Single Ring
- Rosette Material - Bloodwood
- Wood - Bloodwood .090 Chambered Edges
- Fretboard - Bloodwood
- Heel Cap - Bloodwood
- Arm Rest - Bevel, Bloodwood
Neck Specifications and Design
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut Width - 1-7/8"
- Heel Length - 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Radius - 15"
- Frets/Style - 20 /Standard
- Joint Type - Scarf
- Peghead Logo - Mother of Pearl
- Peghead - Dove On A Branch, Shell / Wood, Mother Of Pearl / Paua / Koa
- Fretboard - Wongs, Bloodwood
- Side Dots - Silver
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details