Get A Bright, Focused Tone That Blossoms Over Time With The Taylor Guitars' K22ce Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
The Taylor K22ce 12-fret AA T/B/S V-Class Acoustic Guitar Grand Concert cutaway from the Koa Series receives a major upgrade with the addition of V-Class bracing, an interior scheme that drives greater volume and sustain from this small-bodied guitar. Paired with the K22ce’s all-Hawaiian-koa body and a 12-fret configuration that helps produce more midrange presence, this comfortable, visually inspiring guitar offers finger-stylists and strummers alike a compact instrument that responds with clarity and warmth in any situation. Detailed with maple binding, Spring Vine inlays, and a dark-hued shaded edgeburst finish treatment, the K22ce 12-Fret also offers players the chance to experience the unique aging qualities of koa, which opens up with greater sweetness and depth as the guitar is played over time. It ships with ES2 electronics and a Venetian cutaway in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Body: Upgraded Hawaiian Koa Top/Back/Sides
- Pickup: Expression System 2 Pickup
- Venetian Cutaway
- Bracing: V Class Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15"
- Scale Length: 24.875"
- Peg Head: Upgraded Slotted Peg Head
- Trim Inlay: Abalone Mother of Pearl
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edge Burst
- Binding: Maple Body with Koa Purfling
- Fingerboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Nut & Saddle: Bone , Micarta Saddle
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Case: Original Hardshell Case
- Weight: 4lbs 2oz
Manufacturer: Taylor Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details