OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Realism And Expression With The TC Electronic Flashback 2 Delay Effects Pedal
The new Flashback 2 serves up a sonic buffet of expressive delay by infusing the pressure sensitive MASH technology with our renowned delay algorithms.
TC Electronic has completely redeveloped their Tape and Analog algorithms from scratch, recreating the tones of old school echoes with unheard realism, including every little eccentric behavior inherent in those legendary designs. They also squeezed in a shimmering Crystal delay, made with their own polyphonic octave algorithm from Sub 'N' Up into Flashback 2.
And finally, with 3 TonePrint slots in total, you get more flexibility than ever, and all the legendary delay sounds that TC Electronic are famous for.
Express Yourself!- MASH reacts to the amount of pressure you put on the switch. The harder you press, the more intense the effect.
New Tape and Analog Algorithms- TC Electronic has seriously improved the Tape and Analog algorithms to make them more realistic than ever, displaying all of the idiosyncratic flutters and warbles reminiscent of the old days.
New Crystal Delay- The tantalizing Crystal delay takes advantage the same cutting edge polyphonic octave algorithm that made the Sub 'N' Up Octaver a succes.
- MASH technology
- New realistic Tape and Analog Algorithms
- New Crystal delay features Sub 'N' Up octave algorithm
- 8 high quality delay types and 3 TonePrint slots
- 40 second looper
- Stereo in/out
- True Bypass or Buffered Bypass
- Delay time, Level, and Feedback controls
- Switch between different rhythmic subdivisions with more available through TonePrint Editor
- Connect external tap pedal through stereo jack
- Small footprint
- High quality components
- Road-ready design
- Spillover on/off
Manufacturer: TC Electronic
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89100
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device