OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Feature-Packed Sonic Time Machine - The TC Electronic Flashback X4 Delay Pedal
FLASHBACK DELAY. The sounds, the vibe, TonePrints, the entire package - it was a smash hit that rocked the world. But TC were more about moving things forward and listening to the feedback from the guitar community. And so, when wishes for things like presets and tap-tempo started rolling in, TC listened. And boy, did they knock it out of the park.
DELAY DONE RIGHT
Think of your favorite delay sounds and chances are itâ€™s a TC sound. TC delays are the industry standard, and the 2290 Dynamic Digital Delay is one of the most coveted pieces of gear out there today. TC knows and love delay, and have made sure FLASHBACK X4 delivers the legendary TC quality at every turn. From the awesome digital 2290 sounds to beautiful analog tape echoes and more exotic vibes of a reverse delay, FLASHBACK X4 delivers every delay sound under the sun - past, present and future.
THE DELAY GUITARISTS DESERVE
FLASHBACK X4 is so much more than the sum of four Flashback pedals. Sure, TC does what they do to pay the bills, but at the core, they do this for the love of guitar. TC's guitar team is dedicated to contributing to the guitar community because they are part of it! So, when feedback from FLASHBACK DELAY users started pouring in, TC listened.
So many guitarists out there wanted presets, and the ability to switch between delay sounds instantly. Using Flashbackâ€™s amazing sounds but switching between flavors made tons of sense to us, and so FLASHBACK X4 caters to that wish perfectly with three presets that can be as different and varied as you need them to be.
CREATIVITY IN YOUR OWN TEMPO
The tap tempo feature was a no-brainer as that is already a fan favorite with some of TC's other delay pedals. You can easily set delay times or sync up with for example a drummer. Match delays to your guitar rhythms or solo ideas and diversify your playing with different tempos.
TRUE TO TONE
You love tone, so does TC, and their design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, TC has got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
- Exceptional TonePrint-enabled delay pedal offers you an intuitive and flexible delay engine with 16 delay types
- 12 delay types and 4 spaces for TonePrint delays are on board to give you a broad sonic palette of legendary TC quality
- 3 preset footswitches give you the power to swap between delay sounds instantly
- Tap tempo control to keep your delay effects right on the beat
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac, and iPad
- 40 second looper with undo/redo is on an independent engine to let you add delay to your loops for total creative freedom
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs let you control parameters remotely and lock delay effects to external MIDI tempo
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Bypass mode: True Bypass (Buffered Bypass optional)
- Signal circuitry: Analog dry-through
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 235 x 145 x 57 mm
- Input connector: 2 Standard 1/4" jacks - mono/TS with automatic mono/stereo sensing
- Input impedance: 1 MÎ©
- Output connector: 2 Standard 1/4" jacks - mono/TS with automatic mono/stereo sensing
- Output impedance: 100 Î©
- Expression pedal connector: Standard 1/4" jack
- Power input Standard: 9 V DC, centre negative >300 mA (power supply included)
- MIDI IN + MIDI THRU: Standard 5 Pin DIN connectors
- USB port: Mini USB connector for uploading and editing custom TonePrints and for software updates
Manufacturer: TC Electronic
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60154