OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Supercharge Your Vocal Performance With Either One Or Two Harmony Singers Instantaneously - The TC HELICON Harmony Singer 2 Vocal Effect Pedal
Conveniently packaged in an easy-to-use stompbox format, HARMONY SINGER 2 provides your choice of 8 harmony styles – all controlled via your guitar. Also included are studio-grade reverbs, our proprietary Adaptive Tone, and hands-free mic gain setting, making the HARMONY SINGER 2 a must-have for any band or solo artist.
YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or at a huge festival, your vocalsalways deserve special attention. HARMONY SINGER 2 gives you the tools to always sound your best with harmony backup vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and Adaptive Tone – all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
CHOOSE YOUR HARMONIES
HARMONY SINGER 2 provides your choice of 8 harmony styles – all controlled via your guitar. From the classic “third up” harmony voice to combinations of voices above and below your own, there’s a style in HARMONY SINGER 2 to fit almost every song.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, HARMONY SINGER 2's vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
YOUR PERSONAL SOUND TECH
HARMONY SINGER 2’s adaptive Tone combines EQ (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate to automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristine, clear, and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
YOU'VE GOT THE POWER
HARMONYSINGER 2 gives you the option of either plug-in power via the 9 V adapter or battery operation for those occasions when house power isn’t readily available.
EASY DOES IT
You’re a singer first and foremost, so getting knee-deep in technology probably isn’t what your gig calls for. That’s why HARMONY SINGER 2 automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, allowing you to concentrate on giving your best performance – night after night.
- Vocal effects stompbox featuring guitar-controlled harmony and reverb plus battery-powered operation
- Adds one to two voices of realistic vocal harmony guided by your guitar
- Superb reverb effect with three styles sweetens your vocal presentation
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Optional battery power operation frees you from winding up cords at the end of the night
- Harmony on/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Includes on/off switch and a talk mode for speaking with your audience
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Eight harmony styles provide flexibility to suit almost any musical style
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
- 8 different Harmony voice presets
- Harmony level control
- 3 Reverb types with adjustable level
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Mic input gain level
- Footswitch on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part die cast metal
- Rubberized base
MIC IN TO OUT
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k4/1k7 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- Input SNR A-Weighted: >109 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
GUITAR IN TO GUITAR THRU
- Input Connector: ¼” TS
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: 13 dBu
- Input to Thru SNR: >113 dB A-weighted
- Input to Thru Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Thru Output Impedance: 540/270 Ohm
- Power Supply (Supplied): 9V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
Manufacturer: TC Helicon
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82324
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device