OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Unique Way To Rock, Flutter And Transform Your Sonic Landscape - The TC HELICON VoiceLive Touch 2 Vocal Designer / Looper
TOUCH IT TO BELIEVE IT
VoiceLive Touch 2 delivers unprecedented creative control of your live sound, with state-of-the-art vocal effects and performance looping in an intuitive touch layout. You’re free to explore effects and tonal colors seamlessly while you sing - with real-time Slider FXTM providing a unique way to rock, flutter and transform your sonic landscape.
WATCH IT WORK
We asked product specialist & musician Tom Lang to show what VoiceLive Touch 2 can really do. All the music you hear in this video was recorded direct out of Touch 2 – so relax and enjoy the vocal designs...
SLIDE YOUR FX
With a swipe of your finger on the Slider Bar, you can create truly unique FX riffs. We’re talking about real-time, fluid manipulation of your sound. From a subtle filter to a crazy stutter, you can modulate, intensify or pitch-sweep effects – it also works on one or all of your loops.
Looping multiplies your musical persona so you can create an entire composition by yourself. VoiceLive Touch 2’s 6-track looper has lots of loop time, LoopAssist™ for better loops and ear-catching effects like a resonant filter, stutter effects and reverse to make your one-person creations easy and incredible.
EASY TO USE INTERFACE
We’ve designed VoiceLive Touch 2 for artists who need it work - immediately. Just connect it between your mic and mixer, go to your favorite preset, and start singing. Oh, and press the HIT button to see what happens...
- Touch Matrix Interface with Slider FX for real-time control
- Complete suite of production quality vocal effects & harmony
- Powerful performance looper with 6 tracks and exciting loop-specific effects
MAKE IT A HIT
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset gains an A/B function via the HIT button – press to add dazzling effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse, you decide.
FIND YOUR FX – FAST
When you choose an effect you’ll immediately see a unique icon making it easier to quickly find the sound you’re looking for. We call it icon based editing - it's intuitive and simple. We’ve also given you focused parameters for each of the main effects styles; you can set things like level, decay, drive, filter and more...
IT HAS EARS
VoiceLive Touch 2’s embedded stereo RoomSenseTM mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone or in-ear monitor mix.
MORE FX CONTROL WITH STOMPBOX EXPANSION
Add a Switch-3 or Switch-6 accessory pedal to extend your on-the-fly control. Assign any presets or custom combination of Guitar, Vocal effects - or even Looping. In fact, with Switch-6 you get full footswitch control of the onboard looper in addition to breaking out features.
Change harmonies, presets, tempo parameters and much more via MIDI from a keyboard, audio workstation or MIDI sequencer. There are 16 midi channels available and a host of dedicated control commands for you to try, tweak, and set up automated vocal FX control with. Consult the manual for a complete rundown of MIDI CCs.
MORE MIC, MORE CONTROL
Now you can control your vocal effects from a mic engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. Add the new TC-Helicon MP-76 with 4 assignable mic control buttons, the TC-Helicon MP-75 or the Sennheiser e835 FX.
ON TOP OF YOUR GUITAR
Guitar is yet another way that VoiceLive Touch 2 can control your harmonies. But there’s more: you can make an electro-acoustic guitar sound fantastic with dedicated reverb, EQ and compression. Not used to using a pedal for your guitar work? No problem: VoiceLive Touch 2 brings control to your fingertips.
- - - - - VOCAL FX
- Echo & Delay
- HardTune & Correction
- - - - - GUITAR FX
- Guitar FX & Tuner
- - - - - CONTROL
- 300 customizable presets; 200 pre-programmed factory presets, 100 blank
- 9 instant-access Favorite presets
- 22 touch buttons
- Touch slider
- Simple, style based, essentials-only editing with graphics
- Genre feature to assist preset browsing
- Mic input level
- - - - - SIZE
- Height: 9 inches (230 mm)
- Width: 7 inches (180 mm)
- Depth: 4 inches (100 mm)
- Mic Stand Mount: fits stands with 15.4-16.4 mm diameter
- - - - - WEIGHT
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- - - - - CONSTRUCTION
- Rubber coated bent aluminum and die-cast metal
- Acrylic touch panel
- Inner bent metal chassis
- Soft-touch end caps and level knobs
- Blue LCD graphic display
- - - - - ANALOG INPUTS
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Guitar: 1/4″ phone jack, Aux: 1/8″ stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 101 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V (on/off via Setup menu)
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- - - - - ANALOG OUTPUTS
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR (for mono) and 1/4″ phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- Output Range: Line: 14.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8″ Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +17 dBu max (180mW max)
- - - - - CONTROL
- USB: USB-B (control, MIDI and audio I/O)
- MIDI: In 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4″ TRS phone jack
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone, MP-76 Microphone or Sennheiser e 835 fx mic
SAFETY AND REGULATIONS
- - - - - POWER
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- - - - - SAFETY
- EMC – Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- - - - - ENVIRONMENT
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- Velcro cable wrap Manufacturer: TC Helicon
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60179
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device